How Do I Start Digital Advertising?
Have you thought about trying online advertising but aren’t sure what to start? Do you have a website and social media accounts? You may already be on your way to starting digital advertising but here are a few things to keep in mind before you start.
- Always make sure your website is working well and content is up to date.
- Have a landing page in mind for people to easily find what you are advertising. For example if you are promoting 50% off your products, Google will rank your advertising more relevant if you lead people to a 50% off page.
- Make sure your design elements are matching up from display ads to your website.
- Keep your followers updated across all platforms if you are promoting online. This promotes recall on your product and brand if customers are seeing it in a variety of places.
- Think about what you want to advertise – Is it timely? Is it relevant? Can you fulfill it efficiently? By targeting your promotion to a more relevant audience, you will have greater results.